Geriatric OE

The weekly musing of a couple of Kiwis on their geriatric OE in The UK






Monday 8 July 2013

sunny day



We got in late this evening so this will be a very short entry tonight

It has been another brilliant sunny day. Wow four days in a row, that must be some sort of record
I wonder if we can make it five.

Today I had my first long lunchtime walk, and boy did I enjoy it.
I have some excellent ‘walking music’ on my iPhone, it has a good beat to walk to.  I set the timer on the phone for ten minutes, and that is how long I walked away for and then turned around and headed back. towards Canada Square. I must have made good time because I had enough time to walk a bit further before it was time to go back to work.
Roll on tomorrow and another walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment