Geriatric OE

The weekly musing of a couple of Kiwis on their geriatric OE in The UK






Tuesday 30 July 2013

Not saying much



I guess I’m not that good at sums.
I’ve been trying to figure out how long our son has been in the air and what sort of ground times he has.
Problem is I just don’t have enough fingers and toes to count on.
Never mind.
All I can say is that he will land just before 1400 in Wednesday London time.
I did think I was going to have a relatively quiet day at work today and had planned to do some admin catch up work.
And did I get it done/
No I did not.
Ah well there is always tomorrow.


Family history time.
My paternal grandfather was baptised at Christ Church on the Isle of Dogs. If you’ve read previous entries you may know that I work at Canary Wharf, which is very close to where I work.
Unfortunately the parish resister are not held there, London Metropolitan Archives, and they have limited opening hours, not opening again on a Saturday until august 10th  
Bother 


No comments:

Post a Comment