Geriatric OE

The weekly musing of a couple of Kiwis on their geriatric OE in The UK






Saturday 10 November 2012

Fireworks....



Guy Fawkes Night was a week ago but that doesn’t seem to make any difference. You can buy fireworks all year round here.
So much for a quiet weekend. On Monday we are both going in to tackle the problem The Man is having with his visa application.  So we spent the morning sorting his paperwork, again, and then went in to my work to do a heap of photocopying and for me to sort out the work I had left for myself for Monday. Mostly filing, but I had a few letters to write and lab results to sort out. We’ll be up until well after midnight again tonight, trying to get an appointment. At least on the weekend we get to have a bit of a sleep in.
We read this article in the newspaper yesterday. No wonder he is having a problem with his visa.


No comments:

Post a Comment