Geriatric OE

The weekly musing of a couple of Kiwis on their geriatric OE in The UK






Friday 17 May 2013

Giving it another go



Well will you lookee here, another Friday.

Seems like only yesterday I was writing pretty much the same thing.



A while back I wrote that I was going to call a halt to my Harvey genealogy searching because I could not get through a brick wall.


Well after reading a genealogy book, and going on a day seminar I have decided to give it just one more crack.


Joshua Harvey was my two times paternal great grandfather.

On census night 1841, which was conducted in March 1841neither of the parents were home and i have as yet not been able to locate them. 


Home on that night was

Sarah Harvey age 15, Charles Harvey age 12, Ann Harvey age, Harriot Harvey age 3, Eprim Harvey age 1, and Joshua Harvey  age 11.


In one last effort I have decided to document the entire census for Wilby in an attempt to try to find potential other family members.

It’s a good thing that the particular part of the census I want is only 15 pages lord with about 30 names per sheet, so it shouldn’t take me too long to get them all into a spread sheet.

I’ll keep you posted

No comments:

Post a Comment