Geriatric OE

The weekly musing of a couple of Kiwis on their geriatric OE in The UK






Saturday 11 February 2012

Short and sweet...


Oh it is good to feel so much better than I have for the last couple of days. I’m not a huge fan of feeling under the weather. I usually bounce back quickly and don’t need time off but not this time.  Well enough of that I say. I felt good enough to venture out with The Man to go for a slow stroll outside. Well rugged up of course.

We woke to a beautiful morning, well beautiful for the time of year anyway. Thought there was a bit of murk in the atmosphere the sun shone and where it’s touched the ground it has melted the snow, but only where it touched. One side of the street down the back remained in shadow and the cars have had snow on them all day.  
I’ve got Photoshop elements on this 'putor and have spent a couple of hours today trying to figure out how to use the darn thing to compile pictures to put on the blog. Nope that one today is from picnic which is closing down in April so I have until then to work out Photoshop

No comments:

Post a Comment