Geriatric OE

The weekly musing of a couple of Kiwis on their geriatric OE in The UK






Wednesday 20 February 2013

Where about are you?

Blogging very late tonight so I don't have much to say.
Well I do have something to say but not a lot.
The question for you tonight is where do you sit in Maslow's Hierarchy?

Do you even know what it is?
Well read on...

But first I'll tel you where I am right now right here on a public forum.

. I believe that I 'm right at the top.

Maslow's hierarchy of needs is often portrayed in the shape of a pyramid with the largest, most fundamental levels of needs at the bottom and the need for self actualization at the top While the pyramid has become the de facto way to represent the hierarchy, Maslow himself never used a pyramid to describe these levels in any of his writings on the subject.



No comments:

Post a Comment