Geriatric OE

The weekly musing of a couple of Kiwis on their geriatric OE in The UK






Thursday 19 December 2013

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh



Did you hear that big sigh of relief?
…No?
And why?
Once I finished work today that was it for another, ooo let me see, counting on my fingers. Nine days.
It was very very busy day and to get things finalised I wound up staying on an extra hour, but as my mate Forrest Gump likes to say That’s all I have to say about that.

On the way home we got our first glimpse of winter. We got off the train at Annerly to discover a lot of hail in the ground and lots of pretty cold rain falling.
The Man had discovered that at Annerly train station the bus stop is directly across the road from the glass fronted waiting room. We can wait inside for the bus up to Crystal palace rather than having to wait out in the chilly rain at the bus stop.
Oddly enough the hail was confined to the area immediately around the station, not a sign of it at Crystal palace.

No comments:

Post a Comment