Geriatric OE

The weekly musing of a couple of Kiwis on their geriatric OE in The UK






Wednesday 30 October 2013

Time flies...



Phew …what a day.

Flu vaccinations this morning…soooo many.

The this afternoon I was fully booked and double booked in places. 

Then an email from head office asking for the three monthly stats that have already been sent in to be combined and re seen in by the end of the day

Never mind that I had worked through my lunch hour and never mind that I haven’t yet developed the ability to somehow magic up an extra hour or so in my day..

And the answer I sent back to head office was…can you guess?

Of course you can the answer was not even gonna think about trying to get it done.

Ah there’s my lovely man to meet me after work…how about we go out for tea?
Yes please.
Isn’t he wonderfull

No comments:

Post a Comment